Friday, February 22, 2013

Jersey Boys

Back in November my Mom asked if we would like to go see the Jeresey Boys with her and Dad. When she was asking me and Matt she said they would take us to dinner at Jim's in Peoria, so before Matt even knew what it was he said "yes."

I explained to him what Jersey Boys was and that it was an off Broadway musical. He then was really excited. Well February came and we went to see Jersey Boys last Saturday. We got all dressed up and picked up mom and dad, and of course I forgot to take any pictures the entire night.

We went to Jim's and it was amazing! It was really a great treat from mom and dad. Then we were off to the show! I think all of us really enjoyed it! It was fun and exciting throughout the entire show...
They cussed alot and it I really like all the music and outfits everyone was wearing.

Matt said he really enjoyed it! I would like to go to another "show" with him in the future....so let's see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment