Monday, February 11, 2013

28th Birthday.....Well a Little Early at Mom and Dad's!

We celebrated my birthday a little early because my mom has parent teacher conferences on Tuesday so we had pizza and treats at Mom and Dad's.

We had a really relaxing evening with Papa Murphy's pizza and a Cookie from Mrs. Fields. My Mom also picked up some cake pops from Sugar Mama's and they were yummy! Clayton was convinced that if he kept asking he could have cake pop but he just had second helpings on the cookie cake.

My Mom got me these awesome flowers from Viva La Flora and the picture doesn't even do them justice.

We are going to celebrate my birthday tomorrow night at Medici!

 Royal Blue my favorite! My two favorite colors are royal blue and purple and when I picked up the cookie it looked purple but when we got home it looked blue. Mom said it was supposed to be purple but whatever color it is..... I love it!

Here are the flowers. I am not even sure what they are and the picture doesn't do them justice but they are so pretty!

Maybe I will take a few pictures and be able to make another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment