Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

It seems like I am having a birthday week instead of just one special day! The morning of my birthday I got up and got a really good run in (oustide) and then came in and got straight to work! That is what is nice about working from home! I can go run/work out and then take a shower and get right to work.  Taylor called me and said she was stopping by, and when she did she brought me this!
It is a caramel coconut latte from Gloria Jean's and it is so yummy! I got us chillers a week or so ago and this was the first time I have had it hot but it was a great treat.
 
Taylor and I decided to run down to GiGi Bottega to do a little shopping over my lunch hour and picked out a few cute items. I had to exchange a top my Mom got me that was too small so I got a really cute poncho. When I came home and started working again there was a know on the door and it was this.
 
They are flowers from one of my closests friends Emily from college. She was my first friend at KU and we have been close ever since. She is so thoughtful and never misses a special day. We were bridemaids in each other weddings and I can see us doing family vacations in the future! If she only lived closer but visiting California is pretty nice change from Illinois.
 
When I got done working Matt came home and brought me these! Yellow roses, a sweet card, and M&M's. He know the way to my heart! We are going to get new phones for my birthday present and I can't wait to have a phone that takes better pictures.
 


 We went to dinner with Matt's parents and Taylor came too! I had seafood jambalaya that was a special for Fat Tuesday and it was amazing. I love Medici because of the food and the great beers. We came home and opened presents and i got a picture of my little bear sleeping! If you can see he is snuggling with a stuffed animal (I know I am a crazy dog lady but I don't care). Overall I had a great 28th birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment