Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ringing in 2015 in Kansas City

2014 Has been such a great year. It started with announcing to our families that we were pregnant and taking my first train trip to Colorado. During the year we went on multiple weekend trips, weddings, and we had our best gift in August Jackson Dean. We wanted to have a baby for a few years before we were blessed with Jackson but I really can't imagine my life without him. I love my weekends with him and watching him grow. My favorite thing to do is play with him and read him books. He got a lot of awesome books for Christmas and we have so much fun together. 

I was asked by my closest friend from college to be a part her wedding on NYE so we packed up Jackson and took him with us for her big day. It was a great few days and I wish we could have stayed longer. Things have definitely changed having Jackson (because I know I have to get up with him in the middle of the night) but we had a blast! Here are some pictures from the wedding.

 We just added him to a luggage rack!

 JD and the bride. He stayed in the suite for about 15 minutes to say hello to everyone so we could start getting ready.
 Me and the bride. Beautiful!

 We actually took a picture together. It only took a few tries....
 Happy New Years Day! We did a lot of snuggling because we both were tired.
Happy boy..... let's see what else we can do in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment