Sunday, January 18, 2015

KU Game vs. Texas Tech

Matt got me tickets for Christmas to a KU basketball game. So we packed Jackson up and asked my brother and his girlfriend to head to Kansas for the weekend. This was Jackson's third trip to Kansas and it was so much fun. We had friends keep him while we were at the game and had so much fun in Lawrence. I think this was my first time back since 2008 and I hope we can make this a tradition! We were able to go to my favorite restaurants and got to drive by so many places that just brought back memories. I missed this place so much!
 All I have to say is that Jefferson's didn't disappoint. Burger, beer, and fried pickles....
 So cool, we got to the game with plenty of time to take it all in.
 Warming up.
 Me and Matt, it was his first game and now I think he understands why I am so crazy about Kansas Basketball. We didn't get a group picture of the four of us, so I guess we will have to go to another game. 
 Allen Fieldhouse.... Beware of the Phog!

No comments:

Post a Comment