Sunday, January 4, 2015

Jackson 4.5 Months

Jackson is getting bigger every day and has been so much fun. He is still wearing all 6 month clothes and wearing size 2 diapers. We have been feeding him baby food in the evening and last night was the first time he really ate anything. We were at Brooke's house and he seemed hungry so I fed him applesauce and it was a big hit so I am going to try to mix applesauce with vegetables to see how it goes.
 I love taking videos of him when Matt was gone. He was talking away!
 Willie protecting his baby. Jackson was making noises and Willie snuggled up next to him. They are too cute. I think Willie has realized I will give him more love if he does the same thing to the baby.
 Christmas was pretty fun but poor little Jackson was overwhelmed. We opened our gifts on Christmas Eve and Matt spoiled me. He got me tickets to a KU game, a North Face coat, new clothes, and a treadmill. I am a lucky lady. We got Jackson all kinds of fun stuff and he could have cared less. He didn't look at the paper. He is pretty much too small for everything so I will post pictures as he can start playing with his new toys!
 I bought the boys matching jammies and Brooke took some with her camera so I will have to steal some from her blog! Grammie with two of her boys.
 Baby Snuggles
 One of the best things I found him. I can't wait for him to wear these in Florida!!
 Almost rolling over. So close but still hasn't made the move to go all the way.
 He is always all smiles in his car seat. So sweet!
 All his friends. I am going to be sad when he gets to big for this camo coat. 
Showing off his new socks from Aunt Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment