Sunday, January 18, 2015

Just a few of my favorites....

I love taking pictures of my little dude and here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks. Mom offered to take us to pedicures and I thought Jackson would just tag along. He wasn't hungry he just wanted to suck on my nose. Taylor got this picture of us.... too funny! 
 Willie doesn't get the love he used to, but I still love him!! I thought he looked so adorable. 
 Belly full of mommies milk. 
 I love this picture and it is actually on my screen on my computer at work, I love these boys so much.
 Chubby baby legs all from his mommies milk and a little baby food....
 We started feeding Jackson baby food a few weeks ago. He love it. His favorite is squash and sweet potatoes and any fruit. He isn't too much of a fan of peas and green beans, but I make him eat them any way! 
 Tickle Tickle....

No comments:

Post a Comment