Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hitch the Taylor's

Taylor and Isaac got married over the weekend at the Pear Tree Estates in Champaign, IL. I was an amazing wedding weekend with great friend and family. We had so much fun Friday night at the rehearsal, getting ready all day Saturday, and finally the wedding Saturday night. A big thank you to my husband for taking care of Jackson all day for me! 
 Me and one of my favorites Jenny!
 I didn't get any pictures with my little man but this is my Aunt Joani snuggle with him for the first time. He met a lot of family and friends at Taylor's big day.
 Bridemaids with out leading lady Taylor Taylor!
 Matt and Melissa. Matt wanted me to get his good side.
 Melissa and me. We had a blast together all weekend long.
 Me and the Groom!
 At the end of the night. We couldn't get a clear picture.
This was Jackson Sunday evening. He was passed out. Too much fun at Taylor's wedding. I can't wait to see pictures from this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment