Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Jackson had a lot of Halloween outfits this week and each day we was rocking something adorable. 
 This is my Halloween outfit at work. Our department was Shark Week. We were each shark attack victims and a day of the week and my boss was the shark. We thought it was cleaver. I was Tuesday the suba diver! It was fun and I got to wear tennis shoes and running gear to work so I was happy!

 More Suba fun. Thanks Clayton for the mask and snorkel. I have an air tank on my back but you can't see it. I had fun with this!
 Our Shark attack pumpkin. We won for best pumpkin!!
 My baby cow. He was so cute in this! Again a big thanks to cousin Clayton for this outfit!
 This was before he went to Grammie Carol's for the day so it was early and he was sleepy.

 And Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. This was adorable and super comfortable. He wore this all day at daycare!

 His crafts he made at daycare. They are both hanging on the fridge! I couldn't get the to flip sideways.

 I can't help but take too many pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment