Sunday, November 9, 2014

12 Weeks Old

Jackson is 12 weeks old. He will be 3 months old on the 15 so not really sure what you are supposed to say for his age so we will just stick with 12 weeks. Last Sunday we decided we would try to put the bassinet away and move him to the pack and play. His room is right next to ours but I am not ready to have him not in our room. I am really just afraid I won't hear him cry.

He has been doing okay but not great. He has been waking me up 2-3 times a night so this momma is tired. Not really that bad but by 8pm I am ready to go to bed because I know I will be up with him at night. I think he is just growing and getting hungry more often so tonight I am going to try to give him a bottle with cereal in it. When he gets up at night he isn't unhappy he is just hungry. so I feed him and he goes back to sleep.

He is getting so big and looks different everyday. He gets bored easier now and doesn't want to miss anything. He doesn't sleep to much at night or during the day! He just wants to look around. It is pretty cute and he does the same thing at Jo's (his babysitter).

I put the cozy napsack thing on the car seat today when we went for a run and he seemed to be pretty snug. He slept the whole time!
 He laid on his activity mat this morning and played for probably an hour. It was nice to get a few things done and he was having a great time. He is starting to grab the animals hanging and even managed to pull the whole thing down. I love watching him play!
 Brooke had us over last night for pizza and Polar Express. Mom and Brooke got to see first hand how Jackson doesn't want to miss anything. The only time he really slept was when we were watching the movie. It was a fun little girls night since all of our men are down at the lake. Me and Brooke think it is our turn next! Brooke got these little stackable wines at Wal-Mart. They were delicious and oh so convenient!
 Jackson sitting up like a big boy. I was asking him if he wanted a cheeseburger. I put our high chair together last week so I think Jackson will be sitting with us soon. He sat and watched us while we made rice crispy treats and pizza!
 Going grocery shopping. He is always happy when we go and yes he was awake when we went to get my dress altered for Taylor's wedding, Meijer, and Sam's. He just had quick cat naps in the car in between and I fed him before we went into Sam's. I am trying to start him young with how much fun shopping is. Now I just need him to last long enough so we can go shopping for him or me....
 Friday night just using Willie as a foot rest!
 I had to retire his little KU stocking hat. It barely covers his ears. So sad since it was too big for him when he was born. Where did my baby go?
 Tuckered out after a long day at daycare. His sitter got him this cute hat!
 Willie had a rough week this week. I took him to the vet on Monday to get his teeth cleaned and he came home with getting 3 teeth removed and two masses removed. Poor little guy! I had no idea that any of this was going to happen other than getting his teeth cleaned and Dr. Bleem was going to look at one spot on his leg and turned into a big day for Willie and a big bill for me. Oh well, got to take care of my first baby too!
 On Sunday I also put together his jumparoo! He is to little but loves it. This picture is when I stopped bouncing him and he was trying to bounce on his own. He gets tired pretty quick but I know he is going to love this. We now have a KU pillow pet underneath so he can push off on his own!
 Big Boy!

 His outfit last Sunday! My little football!!
P.S. Jackson was asleep the whole time I wrote this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment