Tuesday, November 25, 2014

3 Months Old


I am three months old! Everyday I am getting bigger and doing more fun and exciting things. I have started to reach for things and can see my Mom or Dad from across the rooms. I love my jumparoo, I was kind of scared of it but not I love to play with the toys and jump!! I smile all the time and love to talk to anyone who will listen. I am outgrowing all my 3 months clothes and 6 month clothes aren't even that big. I love my pacifier and kicking anything in my way, when I am doing tummy time I rock back in forth trying to move. I definitely can't move yet, but I am trying.
 Reaching for my phone and showing me his dimples!
 Isn't my camo fleece cool? I love like to chew on it!
 I love playing with my toys on my activity mat.
 How cute is this video?!?
 I like this paci because I can pull it out and put it back all on my own.
 I wore a bears onesie and they actually won. 
 Love my jump jump! I am such a big boy!
 Don't mind mommy talking in the background.
 Sleepy after daycare. Love holding my blanket.
 Kissey face!
 My awesome towel that Kelly got me. It is awesome and has my name on it. 
Snuggle me!

No comments:

Post a Comment