Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kansas City Trip

We headed last weekend to Kansas City for my friend Ashley`s bridal shower. I am one of her bridesmaids and I can't go to the bachelorette party because of little man so we went on our first road trip! The way out we only stopped once (took 6 hours) and the way home we stopped three times (took about 7.5 hours). All and all it was great. We stayed with the Kruger`s and got to see their new house (all I can say is amazing) and Saturday we went to the shower. It was so wonderful to get to see a few of my favorite people. Jackson did great all weekend and he slept through the night each day we were there, this didn`t last when we got home...
Cole in Jackson's carseat. He told me he was only a little bit too big!
The future bride with Jackson in his Kansas polo and plaid shorts. We tried to pop the collar and he didn't seem to mind. I don't see Jackson as a frat boy but this is his first fratty outfit. Thanks Aunt Ashley!
This is not the best picture but the only one I took with Ashley. I had a really cute dress on that Jackson spit up on so I changed before I left and then took a picture with her. I wanted to be able to look back on this picture to show Jackson.
This was before we left to go to KC. He was as happy as can be!
Cole was playing with Jackson and he did this all weekend. He just wanted a buddy to play with!
More Cars!
Jackson rocking an Illinois for Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment