Monday, September 29, 2014

6 Weeks Old

How has it been 6 weeks since I had Jackson? I have no idea but I can't imagine my days without him. Here is what we did this week:
Willie always finds where Jackson is.... I think it is so cute and Jackson will rub Willie's fur with his foot. I think Willie will be sad when Jackson goes to day care.

 I had to get two cavities (that turned into four) this week. Aunt Taylor was nice enough to keep him for me while I was at the dentist. She sent me a few pictures where he was passed out just to let me know he was okay. I love this sleeper/outfit!
 Another Kansas cute outfit. I love these t-shirts that snap with pseudo shorts. So adorable, I just wish he could fit into outfits longer.
 At the beginning of this week I realized that I only have three more weeks of maternity leave so I am trying to enjoy every minute. We have a front porch that gets a lot of shade and a nice breeze so I try to sit outside with Jackson and read while he is sleeping. It works out great for both of us.
 This is a Peterbilt truck and trailer that Matt found on his trip out to Maryland. He is so excited for Jackson to be big enough to play with all his toys. I know we will have a lot trucks in the future!
 Jackson loves this little bear blanket. He loves to snuggle with it and would rather have this than a pacifier. I used to just give this to him when he was in his carseat and now it pretty much goes with us everywhere even around the house.
 On Wednesday we went out to the Country Mist Apple Orchard and got some apples, pumpkins, and a mum. This place is in Heyworth so I wanted to check it out and it is super cute! We will definitely be going back in the future. It is only open for a few weeks but something fun to go and check out.
 I have been putting Jackson in his crib for a least one nap a day. He is getting better and even if he doesn't sleep the whole time he doesn't mind being in the crib.
 How can you not take a picture of this. I will get done nursing him and just move him to a different spot on the couch and it usually makes him really happy!
 On Saturday I went with Mom to go get her dress for Taylor's wedding and we stopped at Old Chicago for lunch. Mom gave him a bottle so I wanted to capture this. So adorable!

As Brooke would say, "Look at those lippies." 

No comments:

Post a Comment