Thursday, September 25, 2014

5 Weeks Old

Here a are a few pictures from last week. I take pictures of him constantly because he looks different everyday. I know the end is near with my maternity leave so I am soaking up all the baby snuggles I can get. He can`t fit in any newborn clothes anymore and most 0-3 month is small. He is still skinny just really long. I started putting him in different clothes this week and couldn't believe things that fit him that I thought would be huge. I am ready for fall weather so he can wear all these cute hoodies we have for him.
Willie and Jackson laying by each other on the couch. Willie always looks at us for approval but as long as he doesn't wake Jackson up I don't care what he does. I want them to be best friends!
These lips! He is always sticking them out when he sleeps. I just can't get enough of them!
When I hold him on the couch he always burrows into my chest and covers his face.
He hates his car seat but always starts looking pretty cute. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I can mainly tell by comparing pictures when he is in his car seat.

Jackson was being fussy and Willie was licking his head to try to calm him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment