Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just Can't Get Enough...

I can't help myself but to take pictures of Jackson. Here are pictures from this week:
I went a little overboard this morning. I put the onesie on then found the hat and finally laid him on the blanket. I have to do it while I can!
Sound asleep. I thought this was so cute. He lays like this all the time!
So sweet!

Little monkey slippers my neighbors brought over for him along with a hooded towel and a sleeper that are all monkeys, So cute!
He was cheesing when I took this picture so I sent it to a few girls I work with and it is hanging up in my cubicle waiting for my return. At least I will have something cute to look at when I go back to work.
He loves his activity mat. He has even started to take naps on his mat, It is right under a fan which he loves to stare at.


No comments:

Post a Comment