Thursday, March 20, 2014

19 Weeks... Big News!

I had my appointment on Tuesday to get my ultrasound to see how the baby was doing and to see if we could find out what the baby was. Our first appointment that we went to to confirm I was pregnant was when I was 6 six so the baby was only 1/4 centimeter so this time around it was definitely a little bigger.

The baby was not cooperating at all and it took a long time to get the baby to move so we could see if it was a boy or a girl and we got confirmation that it is a BOY!! We are so excited but were we were happy to see that all the internal organs were growing as they should be and the technician told us that he looks perfect! I think we were both surprised to hear that the baby is a boy and now I want to find a name, start buying baby stuff, and thinking of nursery decor. 
I am rocking a new shirt and maternity pants that I got for my birthday and I can definitely say I am starting to look pregnant. I am still unsure of maternity pants but I am running out of options with my regular pants. Willie had to be in the picture of course, he always has to be in the action. I don't know what he is going to do when we have a baby! 
 Taylor got me this sparkling cider for my birthday and I never drank it so I decided to pop this bottle open and enjoy! Carol also made me cupcakes that I took to work to celebrate so I decided it would go well with the cider.


No comments:

Post a Comment