Sunday, April 6, 2014

20 Weeks

This was a busy week for us other than just the usual work and day to day routine. On Thursday I went to Louisville, KY with Matt to a truck show, it was such a fun and long day. I took the day off to go with him and it was fun to see him get so excited about all the vendors but better yet I loved it, between the people watching and getting ideas about companies to reach out to it was a great day.

This week was also 20 weeks. I am pretty much wearing maternity pants all the time and incorporating both regular and maternity tops. It is like having a whole new wardrobe since Brooke and Rhendy gave me all their clothes!

Friday night we went with Taylor and Issac to see Brantley Gilbert at the Coliseum so Baby J better love country music because this was his second concert and we just got tickets for Gary Allan in June. Here are a few pictures from the night.
 What a fun night! I am glad Tay took this picture of me and Matt! We never take any pictures together...
Then Saturday and Sunday I took a 16 hour personal protection and conceal and carry class for the State of Illinois with my friend Jenny. It made the weekend go by really fast and I was super tired by Monday but we learned a lot and we both passed.

Sunday was also Sawyer Tate's first birthday which I missed so stopped by before I headed home on Sunday night to give him kisses and his birthday present. All in all it was a great week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment