Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Kelzy Wedding! Their wedding was the weekend of Thanksgiving so we had a great time with a few days off and got to see a lot of people we don't get to see very often. When Matt bought our house his first roommate that lived with us until we got married was Aaron Elzy and we always had so much fun with Aaron and Kelly, so we were so excite about their wedding. Matt was a groomsmen in the wedding so I had a great weekend with all the other wives and girlfriends that we in the wedding. 

Here is a rare photo of me and Matt! 
 This picture is really blurry but I thought it was fitting to take a picture of everyone who lived together at one point in time!! We had an absolute blast at this wedding a great weekend.
Little did we know, I would find out I was pregnant just a few days after their wedding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment