Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nox-Ace Bottling Works Pekin, IL

My dad found these bottles by the creek behind our house when he was working with the backhoe and gave them to me. They were really dirty (I wish I would have taken a picture) but they cleaned up really well. They are really interesting and really unique. On the back it sales they can not be sold? I have been doing research but I can't figure out what was in them soda? beer? If anyone has any ideas or thoughts let me know. I am going to use them as decorations but right now they are in my china cabinet (my bookshelf I have all my pretty glasses on).My goal is to do something with them, they are really thick glass and almost in perfect condition! Thanks Dad!! Now I want more!!


 I know they aren't the best pictures but I was trying to hold my folder behind but couldn't hold my camera with one hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment