Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Internship and Student Teaching



I just found out today that I am the newest intern at University High School in Normal, IL. I will be interning in the Biology department in the fall and then in the spring I will be student teaching. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I can't wait to take this experience for everything I can. I am working with amazing teachers and another intern that is one of my good friends. I am excited that all my work has paid off!!! Woot....Woot!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO happy for you!!! Congrats!!! You are soooo amazing I am so not surprised you got this wonderful opportunity!! Can't wait to catch up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alisha....finally things going your way. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisha, this is just awesome news, Paul and I are so happy for you! You've worked so hard and it's finally paying off!!!....and yes, just reading your blog brought a little tear to my eye!!! We love you...the other Mrs. Jones :)

    ReplyDelete