Sunday, August 21, 2016

Danver Days

Another great weekend with these two. Oakleigh is smiling more everyday and she finally had a tooth! I love playing dress up with her and I love our time we have together when Jackson is napping or asleep for the night. 
After baths I can always count on this girl failing asleep!
We headed out to Danvers Days with Tay, Lettie, Sean, and Annie. We walked up to the park and I was really excited for Jackson to ride rides. He was not... I finally got him to agree to ride these elephants and he was okay until the ride didn't start right away. By the end of the ride he was smiling but I am not going to make ride any more in the meantime! Jackson told me he wanted a hot dog but he really wanted a corn dog so I was the lucky one who ate the hot dog!!
These two love each other! Jackson was trying to get Oakleigh to look at me and was talking to her and giving her kisses. So sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment