Sunday, August 7, 2016

Anderson Park and Oakleigh tries food!

Another great weekend with the kiddos. Matt has been gone working on the pipeline so we had a weekend full of mommy time. On Saturday we went to both Meijer and Sam's! It was a great trip with no meltdowns and no nursing pit stops along the way. I decided to get some baby food for Oakleigh and she loves it! I just am trying the Gerber oatmeal with fruit for now because that is really the only baby food Jackson even ate. Safe to say Oakleigh is a good eater! 
 We had a work picnic at Anderson so I braved the idea of taking two kids to the pool by myself. I made a few new friends at the pool that helped me with Jackson a little bit but he did great and baby O just let me hold her the whole time. After we left the picnic we stopped at Carl's for a Popsicle!
 Jackson devoured his hot dog, it wasn't pretty but he did a good job! He loved the yellow submarine at Anderson so we will definitely be going back a lot more next summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment