Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Oakleigh is 5 months old!

Time really needs to slow down. Oakleigh Jo turns 5 months old today. She is a happy baby that sleeps through the night, rolls everywhere, can move herself forward by pulling on things, and is starting to get her knees under her. I am not in any hurry for her to crawl! It looks like her second tooth will pop through soon but for now 1 is enough! I started her on baby food but we haven't done it too much because she is really content with just milk at this point. 
 I was trying to take her 5 month pictures and then Jackson wanted to help so we were able to get a few of both of my babies! 
 She is on the go constantly! She isn't even close to being able to sit up on her own but she can roll with the best of them
                              
 I wasn't fast enough so she was trying to escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment