Thursday, May 12, 2016

Oakleigh is 6 weeks old

Our little girl is 6 weeks old. She is sleeping about 8 hours at night in her bassinet and being a lot more awake during the day. She loves to nurse and cuddle with mommy during the day. When she is awake we have been doing a lot of tummy time, playing on her activity mat, and of course playing with Jackson. I try to catch pictures of the two of them but he is too fast! He will say cheese for me then want my phone so I only try to sneak pictures around Jackson. 

Oakleigh has beautiful long eyelashes and skinny fingers and toes. She is wearing and filling out all of her 3 months clothes. She seems to be about the same size as Jackson and when we go for the 2 month checkup I am excited to compare the two. We just have two extremely average kids, well for size that is! 
 Oakleigh is starting to smile and coo. Jackson's favorite thing to do is to tickle her. It just melts my heart!
 We are really good at sleeping. I love to put her in sleepers that were Jackson's because then I can just stare and her and enjoy her and think of when Jackson was her size.
 Those eyelashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment