Sunday, May 15, 2016

Markers...

Jackson is now 21 months and he is really growing into his personality. He is a great little helper when it comes to the baby. He likes to get diapers for me and throw them away, whatever makes him happy.  Now that we have two babies I have found a lot of activities for Jackson to stay busy while I am nursing or trying to clean up. 

He is very creative and loves to draw with MARKERS! He also is a big fan of paint and playdoh but markers are a little less messy.... well I thought. Jackson was coloring and I was sitting next to him and I kept telling him not to put them in his mouth or to draw on himself. Before I could grab it out of his hand a black marker went into his mouth and here is the result. 

This is when he knew he was in trouble.....
Then extremely proud of himself....
Then "Cheese, Momma!"
 I was dying on the inside, but trying to keep a straight face. I have a feeling I was just like him when I was little!


No comments:

Post a Comment