Saturday, May 7, 2016

Oakleigh is 5 weeks old!

Matt's grandma made this little pinafore for Oakleigh and it was a rainy day we were were playing dress up and I wanted to put this on her. Of course, we had to add a bow to finish the outfit but I thought it was so sweet. I think we have a few weeks that she will still be able to wear it! 
 Mommy and Me bows! Aunt Taylor made these bows for Miss Oakleigh and myself. I love them and will probably just have to have her make us more. Little girls are too much fun!
 Oakleigh is a month old! Well about 5 weeks.... My girlfriend Kelly gave me these stickers and we missed the 1 month mark so we just did it late. Jackson wanted the sticker so as soon as the photo shoot was done I gave it to him!
 We headed to the park park late morning because rain was on the forecast. I put Jackson in this little jumpsuit with this KU hat and couldn't get over how cute it was.... Jackson loves the park! I wear Oakleigh in the baby ergo and she sleeps while me and Jackson get to play. He is such a little trooper!
 Cheese!
 When did he get so big?



No comments:

Post a Comment