Friday, February 12, 2016

Birthday weekend!

I had a great 31st birthday this weekend! My boys took me to dinner at Famous Daves after Matt told me to take some time to myself and get my toes done. Which I did and really enjoyed it! 
 The girls at work spoiled me with a case of Busch NA and my cubicle was decorated with a lot of Mexican flare!
 Saturday night I went to my parents and the Grieder boys were there and Jackson and Sawyer were having a blast in Mom and Dad's room.
 Jackson got to go on his first semi ride. He was a little rockstar. This is him sitting shotgun while we waited to get the truck washed. He loves anything he gets to do with his daddy!
 We did a little painting to make cards for Matt for Valentines day. Jackson made a complete mess but had so much fun doing it! My skinny little boy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment