Saturday, February 27, 2016

CAT Visitor Center

We have been trying to think of fun things to do with Jackson before the baby comes so we headed to Peoria to go to the CAT Visitor Center, Bass Pro, and headed to dinner with the Windish family. Jackson loved the CAT center! We all had fun playing on the different machines and learning about the equipment. At least we had Matt with us to show us the ropes.
 35 Weeks down! So funny now that I have to carry Jackson so high to keep him over this growing baby bump...
 Trading hats! Jackson loves anything that Matt has.
 My Boys!
 Showing up the ropes....
They have interactive games to drive machines. Let's just say Jackson probably did a better job than I did. There is no future in this for me. Just my boys....
I love these. I can't wait to look back on them and see how little he really was. Always looking up to Daddy!!
Watching these two together just really doesn't get any better.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment