Saturday, November 28, 2015

Polar Express

The Polar Express is something that Matt has been very involved with in the past and we wanted to share this with Jackson. We thought he is still too little to really understand what was going on and didn't want him to get scared so we went down to Monticello and jumped on the caboose and rode with the crew. We even had the chance to meet Santa! Jackson was terrified so I am glad we didn't get tickets for the actual train. I think next year we will try to ride the train and get the whole experience.
This was definitely the best picture I got and I took many. Jackson was too interested in looking at the train and watching people. We had a lot of fun being able to experience the Polar Express and Jackson was able to run around the car.
This picture is too cute. They both are smiling but not looking at me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment