Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fall Fun!

This fall has been great and we have been able to be out and about and it hasn't been too cold. We go to the park almost everyday and I want to keep going until it is too cold or too dark to early. Jackson loves to swing and play on both jungle gyms. I can only take pictures when he is swinging because he is too fast on everything else!
 Cheesing for me!
 On September 19th we went to Morton Pumpkin Festival. It was the first time me and Jackson went to Aunt Taylor showed up the ropes. It was a day filled with pumpkin everything, a parade, a little shopping, and a lot of fun! 

 Rader's Family Farm
 WE took a visit to Rader's on a pretty cold and chilly day with Brooke, Clayton, and Sawyer. Matt was gone all weekend and stopped to see us before we left and Brooke took a few pictures for me! Jackson had a blast!


Jackson is wearing socks for gloves because I realized I didn't have any gloves for him and they worked like a charm.
 He loved played in the little houses, he could have stayed here all day but we had to keep up with his cousins.
 Checking everything out. 











No comments:

Post a Comment