Friday, November 13, 2015

Baby Jones #2

We had our sonogram on November 13th to find out how Baby J is doing and to find out the gender. During the sonogram the tech was able to see all the internal organs and baby J checked out great. When it came to finding out the gender the little one didn't want to cooperate so the tech let us know she thought it was a girl. She was only about 70% sure so we won't know until I am 30 weeks if it is really a little girl or boy. We are thinking it is a girl but still not sure!
Here is a side by side when I was pregnant with Jackson on the left and Baby J on the right. I remembered what I wore so I did the same outfit to compare. I think I look pretty similar!
Here is the best picture she could get.... I am still yet to get a clear sono picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment