Monday, April 22, 2013

My Little Snuggle Bug - Sawyer Tate!

The newest addition to the Grieder Family Sawyer Tate.  I know anyone that reads my blog follows my sister Brooke Brand Grieder but I just had to post these cute pictures. 

The first picture was on Sawyer's birthday at the hospital. 
 Yesterday I spent all day with this little guy and got to hold him pretty much all day. He slept for most of the day and then he woke up so me and Brooke did a little photo shoot. This picture was when I was holding him and he just kept staring at me and I can't believe how good it turned out! Brooke also dressed him in a onesie that says "My Auntie Rocks" so this one goes out to Taylor and Kaitlin too!
 He is a very content baby that doesn't ever fuss (which I enjoy because I never know what little ones need) and he is a little heater so I didn't mind holding him all day. I had my dog Willie at Brooke's house and he was being my little guard dog.  He kept getting closer and closer to the baby. I don't think Brooke enjoyed it too much but I thought it was super cute! I am sure I will have a lot more pictures in the future to post of this little man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment