Sunday, March 20, 2011

Resort Fun

At the resort we stayed at we had the chance to use an additional funds that we could use for spa treatment, special dinners at the resort, alcohol to purchase, pictures, or even excursions. We had to much fun using this extra money and we did a lot of great things. We bought this CD with pictures with the birds and us playing water volleyball.
 I was so excited all week for them to bring animals to take pictures with and one day they brought parrots to the pool.
 Water volleyball.... Matt was playing volleyball and water polo all the time but he got me to play at least three games. It was fun but hard for me because the water was fairly deep.


 Romantic dinner: At this dinner we had lobster and fillets. It was really good and fun because it was like six courses and we had champagne at the table with a view of the ocean. It was really fun and something I am glad we had the chance to do!



 A few more parrot pictures.....Matt knew how excited I was for this so he decided not to get any pictures! I was waiting for monkeys but they never brought any! I was kinda bummed but I guess I will have to wait for another trip.


 The parrot was trying to eat my eyeball I was trying not to move but I just wanted them to get these birds off me by the time we were done!

No comments:

Post a Comment