Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dolphinarias

One day while we were on our trip we decided to go swimming with the dolphins which was right next to our resort. Neither of us had ever done this before and we had a blast. We bought a CD and DVD so I have tons of pictures that they took when were swimming. There are so many good ones and I love Matt's face in all of the pictures!!!





 This was the first trick they have the dolphins do. They just came out of the water to our hands and gave us a kiss on the hand.


 Kisses for Matt and one on the lips..
 Dancing......
 Riding the dolphin! This was really fun!!! I was afraid I wasn't going to do it right, but I did....

 Look at these lips!

 Matt's turn for a ride....



The smiles really show how much fun we were having!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment