Monday, July 18, 2016

Weekend Trip to the Lake

I decided to update my blog this morning because I miss the lake and our boat. We took a quick trip to the lake and took Matt's parents. I think everyone had a really nice weekend. 
 We went to dinner at Tucker Shuckers. I absolutely love this place. Jackson has a waitress or two he is chasing so we had to go back! Pictures with daddy are the best.
 These two are pretty much best friends. Jackson sure does love his daddy. Jackson was helping Matt pick out something to eat. Above Jackson saying "cheese!" He always straightens up and has such a big smile.
 Happy Baby! As long as you keep her out of the sun and a fan on her she is content!
 
 Watching Oakleigh while everyone else swims. Hard work!
 My boat babies...
 Finally got our name put on our boat. I think it looks great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment