Thursday, July 7, 2016

4th of July Weekend at the Lake

Our weekend started off on a great note and we bought a boat! We felt like a king and queen with a red carpet and everything. I hadn't seen it so initially I walked right by it and then Matt told me that was our boat. I think I said, " really, that is way too nice!" Needless to say I was shocked and surprised and couldn't wait to get on.
 It rained, rained, and rained some more while we were there, so I got out the selfie stick! 
 Taylor always tells me that videos don't work on here but this is a tour of our boat! 
 First boat ride and these two just slept on me the whole time. 
 Jackson was keeping an eye on sissy for me. He loves his little sister! 
 Selfie stick to the rescue. I wanted a family picture and I think we nailed it. I am keeping this on the boat so more fun times to come. 

 So much fun! 
 Tucker Shuckers for dinner. We will be going back! 
 Jackson loved the boat and has been talking about it since we got home! Oakleigh was very happy and content every time we were out on the water, but she is happy all the time...
 Another video that is just funny. Jackson growls and says "mommy" and it is hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment