Friday, April 1, 2016

Hospital Stay

As soon as we got done swooning over our new baby, I asked what I needed to do to get to go home. We left the hospital first thing on Saturday morning and I couldn't wait to get home but I did enjoy my time with Oakleigh in the hospital.
 I mean this little hat! So cute and loved how small it was... This headband is another one my neighbor made for Oakleigh.

Jackson in love with his sister!
 As soon as we got home she took a great nap.
 Packing up to come home from the hospital. Aunt Taylor made made this little hat and she didn't even know what I was bringing her home in. She is too good.
 I love this picture. She hasn't sucked on her thumb since but it was so sweet. I think she was just really happy in her daddy's arms.


Aunt Brooke gave her a paci and she took it a little bit but still isn't too much of a fan. Love watching her sleep and this little sleeper was so soft and even had ruffles on the booty!


No comments:

Post a Comment