Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Best Big Brother

Jackson has been an awesome big brother and I spend a lot of my time feeding Oakleigh so Jackson spends a lot of time entertaining me. He will sit on my lap and bring me books or check out his sister. We love to take selfies and are pretty good at them if I say so my self...
I told Jackson to watch her while I cleaned the kitchen I did't expect him to really watch her and then I saw this. So precious....
 Really bad picture of me but so happy to be with my boy. He was showing me his trucks while I put away dishes.
 I thought Jackson how to tickle her and he got to make her giggle. It was so cute. This was after there first bath toogether and I forgot to grab jammies for Oakleigh so again he was watching her for me.
Missing Daddy so we sent him a picture of us!
Playing dress up...





No comments:

Post a Comment