Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bath Time is Soooo Much Fun!

Bath time is becoming a daily routine because as soon as Jackson is done with dinner he wants a bath. He will stay in there until he is cold and pruney... The only catch is you have to be in there with him or he will pour the water out of the tub. What can I say, I am sure I would have done the same thing. We found Paw Patrol bubbles that are hypoallergenic and they don't both his skin and he loves them. I will make a beard on him and tell him he looks like Daddy, that always makes him giggle! 
 All smiles for mommy, I can get the best pictures in the bath because he can't get my phone!
 This night we had too much fun in the tub. I walked out from cleaning the bathroom and he was laying on his toy box. Silly boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment