Friday, April 24, 2015

Big Boy! Such a good eater....

Jackson is a great eater. I will put him in his high chair while I make dinner, or while I get it started and he just goes to down on whatever I give him. We still give him one or two containers of baby food but he really likes to pick up his food and to try new things. 

We were worried he might have a dairy allergy because he broke out in hives when he had cool whip and yogurt bites but not we aren't too sure so bring on the big boy food. 

Here is a list of his favorite things: graham crackers, club crackers, pancakes, black beans, peaches, mango, and oranges. I am going to go to the store today so see what else I can find that he might like. I really want him to eat what we eat so I am slowly introducing new foods. 
 Such a little stinker....

He has to hold a spoon while I feed him and if he doesn't he will take the spoon from me.

He knew i was taking his picture!
 
After he gets done eating it is jammy time followed by playing and sleeping. I love our nights together. He is just so much fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment