Friday, April 24, 2015

A boy and his trucks

I have a feeling someone is going to love trucks as much as his Daddy! We came to the shop to help so Jackson could see his new Dozer.  Jackson was watching every thing that Matt was doing. 


 We tried.... 
 Not that good of a picture but I will take it!
 Me and monkey man on his Case IH tractor!
 Holding the steering wheel like a boss. He is going to be a mad man on this when he can reach the peddles. 
 I am soooo excited for my new dozer. He was bouncing all over the place!
 And grabbing everything...


 Me and Daddy!
 Daddy was taking me for a ride on Ruff!
 These two pictures we about two weeks apart. Look how much he has changed! I think his face is shaped like mine, or maybe it is just because he has dimples. I love them. 
 This is my new favorite picture of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment