Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekends are the Best

I love every weekend that I get to spend with my little man. I try to do as many things as we can together before Monday but it always go by too fast. I have started to give Jackson solid food as well as baby food. I have given him crackers and graham crackers so this morning I made him a pancake. I give him big pieces so gum on and when they start to fall apart I take them away. He has done great with the graham crackers and the pancake didn't last too long. He found out it was soft and and just ripped it apart. At least I got pancakes out of the deal. 



 This is rare that he has a paci but he was sucking on it and then taking it out and showing it to me. It was too cute!
 This was a sleeper that Aunt Taylor got for Sawyer. It is a 9 month sleeper and Jackson can finally fit into it so I decided to do photo op. Jackson loves his bumbo and it usually comes with lots of toys so he will give me good smiles when he sits in it.
 Little Frankenstein!
This weekend was beautiful so we all got out for a few walks. Well Willie rides in the bottom of the stroller but both of my boys loved it. The sun was great and made me look forward to leaving to go to Florida on Tuesday.
 I love these sunglasses. Jackson loves his Sophie teether (the second one we have had) this is a staple that has to be in the car seat at all times.
Pictures from February 7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment