Sunday, February 15, 2015

I am Getting so Big!

Jackson is still a little munckin but he is sure happy. All of a sudden he is becoming more independent. He can sit up all by himself and likes to reach for toys. He now knows how to sit up and then go back to his belly or back. He is really happy and likes to smile at the camera. This morning we put on an outfit from Sawyer and I gave him a mohawk so we could send it to our cousins. Got to love this little Under Armour top, and he is wearing black fleece sweatpants (my personal favorite).
 I was standing in the kitchen when we got his hands on this little peek-a-boo bear and turned it on. I couldn't believe that he was able to reach it and was able to turn it on. This little bear is adorable and Jackson loves to giggle and play with it. Watching this was the first time I realized he doesn't need for everything he does anymore. Tear....

No comments:

Post a Comment