Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Gator!

We bought Jackson this gator for his birthday but I think I bought it in like May. It has been sitting in the garage untouched since then because he didn't want to sit on it or have anything to do with it. I have asked him almost everyday and he always says, "No gator, mommy!" I  This kid is a popsicle fanatic so one day we got home from daycare and I asked him if he wanted to eat a popsicle and ride his gator and he said yes and hopped on. 

Our neighbors come over and play a lot and now they all love to ride and play on the gator. 

Jackson driving his lady around!
 Then per his request Oakleigh went for a ride! 
 He made sure she was safe the whole time! I really didn't let him drive her.... well just for a second. She loved it. My little tomboy already...


No comments:

Post a Comment