Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mini Me

Oakleigh is starting to look like a little girl and not so much an infant. She does look an awful lot like me which I will take because she is pretty cute. I am in love with her little eyelashes, sweet eyes, dimples, and her smile. In the mornings I wake up between 4:45 and 5am to feed her then lay her back down. She now likes it when I bring her into my room and lay her on our bed. She lays in the boppy pillow while I get ready. She doesn't want to miss anything!
 All smiles for Mommy!
 Milk coma at it's best.... these are the moments I never want to forget!
 This is a sleeper of Jackson's so when I look at her I see both of our babies! She was really smiling tonight so I snapped a few pictures. I tried to get Jackson in there but he is too fast...
 My little peanut!
 Splash park fun! Jackson was playing with Grammie Carol and me and Oakleigh chilled in the shade and her fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment