Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas is Here!

Christmas is so exciting this year! Jackson is old enough to open presents and kind of understands what is going on. I think we will have our hands full next year with the baby and a little guy really excited about Santa, well hopefully!

Christmas Eve we went to church. Jackson didn't understand the whole be quiet thing so we spent the time in the "cry room." He just ran around and had a great time. So of course, we took a selfie! How is my little man this big?
Christmas morning at my Mom and Dad's. I wish I was better at taking pictures but at least I got a few! Jackson is a fan of selfies so he is always down to taking one with me. 
Playing with Gramees snow globes! I just love his little outfit. Good thing Brooke dresses her kids well because these are all hand me downs.

Christmas Morning at our house! Jackson's "big gift" was a fort and a work bench. He loves his tent and I think it is pretty awesome. I have a feeling we might have some good sleep overs in this tent.
Still figuring our the workbench but loves everything that makes noise. It is so much fun to watch him play.... Daddy was playing with him!


His little baby chucks! JoJo got them for him for Christmas. He is a lucky little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment