Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Little Outside Boy

Jackson loves the outside and that makes this Momma very happy. Every day when we get home I put away our bags and we all load up for a walk/run/trip to the park. I really think Jackson uses this as a wind down time before dinner (that is what I like to think) because he just chills in the stroller. We always have to have our drinks and snacks for the trip! 

Jackson is almost 10 months old and he is really getting a personality of his own. He loves to crawl and explore. He loves to shut doors and try to open things that are closed. He chases the dog everywhere and always wants to know what he is doing. He still loves his momma and gives the best hugs but when daddy comes home that is when the real fun starts. He loves all of his trucks and making noise with his little mouth. We have our hands full but I wouldn't trade it for anything! 

 I found this hat at Target and was instantly in love. I have been looking for a trucker hat and it is the first one I have found.

 Selfies for Daddy when he was gone!
 I love my toys!
 See walks tucker me out!
 Jackson watching motorcross! He loves when sports are on the TV.
 Our little pool. Best money spent ever!
 There is about 2 inches of water in here and this baby loves it. This was last Saturday and we hung out in here for over an hour. My little water baby!
My garden! It is growing great. We have already picked a few peppers and tomatoes are coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment