Saturday, May 17, 2014

26 and 27 weeks

It seems like the weeks are going fast now and I am excited to almost be to the third trimester. Each one of the pictures we the end of my 26th week and end of my 27th week but I am trying to make sure we take a picture once a week.
 We closed on our new house this week so let the the fun begin. We will be painting, replacing carpet, light fixtures and a few other things and then our goal is to move in the first weekend in June.
 Willie loves to be a part of everything. The bigger I get the smaller he looks, ha ha ha! This picture is post dinner at Biaggi's with Matt. Great way to end the week with a delicious dinner!

I didn't know Matt took a picture but Willie wanted me to pick him up but it looks like he is trying to kiss the baby. I can't wait to see how he is when Baby J arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment