Sunday, December 16, 2012

Road Trip

I always love going on road trips.

Taylor and I went to Kansas City last weekend to visit friends from college. We had an amazing weekend full of friends, food, and shopping. We stayed with Ashley and Chris and there babies Cyrus and little Bill. Two dogs a little bigger than mine. We got in late Friday night and left after brunch on Sunday. It was really nice having a driving partner!

On Saturday we visited my friend Leigh who is on bed rest and due in January with a little man. It was nice spending time with great friends in one of my favorite places Kansas City!

 Here are Cyprus and little Bill. They both are rescue dogs that Ashley and Chris have taken in. Cyrus is a great dane mix and they are not 100% of what Bill is but if you can see in the background that is a kitchen table and Cyprus is taller than the table sitting. They are both the most lovable guys in the world!
This is the only picture we took in KC at Urban Outiftters. We thought it was funny and Ashley took a picture for us. I don't know why we didn't take any pictures, oh I know why because it was rainy and cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment