Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sugarland!



 So sorry to everyone about being the worst blogger in the world but I am going to try to update you all on everything that had been going in with the Jones lately. This was the best concert I have ever gone to and we had the best time ever. It was a girls night with Brooke, Kaitlin, Tay, and myself. By the pictures it is clear that I had a good time but we had so much fun singing and dancing to Sugarland!!





 No beers for Brookie.... but I did buy her a few bottles of water!!
 Jennifer Nettles is amazing!

 Me and Tay... All of these pictures are out of order but I don't know how to move them around sorry!
 Just jamming out!

 Brooke, Taylor, and Kaitlin all decided I am going to be an embarrassing mom because I don't care who is watching I just love to dance.....Did I mention I am not good at all???



 I like this one!
 After the concert! We dropped Brooke off at her car and headed to Six Strings!
 We finally took a good picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment